Friday 2 March 2012

Drug=My oxygen,my God,my everything....

....Know the relationship between me and my God.
 To me, the almighty God is that small packet of drugs,
 To me,the glittering  Gold is that very small packet of drugs i consume almost everyday...........
 To me, ''breathing'' in oxygen means  ''swallowing'' a drug in one gulp with a glass of water...
 








When people see the contents of my bag,they get shocked. '' Why so many drugs?''they almost always ask. '' I need them'' i reply simply to their pre-historic question. My auditory system has been receiving that interrogative message ever since i was old enough to communicate with the world.

Let's say, my life-long companion has been all these steroids,antibiotics,antihistamines...and whatsoever  ''drugs''. I bet i'm contributing indirectly to the economy of the country producing these little monsters...ah!! well, ''God'' actually...My fingers slipped off and wrote ''monsters'' because no one [more than I ]  knows the pain of having to endure a life in which you ''survive'' by devouring a non-living thing that converts you into a living thing.Yes, I'm practically a non-living thing without them. Because without them i can't dare to walk back into the material world;Without them i  will retire to my bed coiled up in a fetus- position,moaning in  pain that has lasted throughout my life.....

 

Thankyou ''drugs''. You are my God.  I will keep buying ,burrowing, and worshiping  you till i decease............................In my next life, i will ''repay'' you back all your benevolence  by being your manufacturer. Peace.

[ dedicated to my many many upcoming ''breakfasting'' journeys which will start with an opening of a drug-container]

1 comment: