Wednesday 28 March 2012

In my next life maybe i want to be a man :)

...Sorry,i'm not a sexist.
i'm not a male-chauvinist either. I'm proud to be what i am.I am a woman. I feel great fighting the world on my own,as a woman. And i'm also proud that i'm not like the rest of my homogeneous mixture of female kith and kin.Homogeneous because they are all alike- same mind,same life,same living : the older generation and the younger both. I belong to the latter but i have never belonged to their specimen. Honest.


                  But [always but but but,i wonder what i'd do if there was no ''but''],  from the beginning I've been a little bit unhappy with the race of my sex. I refer to those unhappy mementos as a ''complete waste of time''. For example [ although ''for example'' isn't a proof,they say. But how else can i show it ?]  :But here are those proofs....





                When i was a junior  high school student,most of the girls came to school with a ''doll'' like images; their hair neatly tied up with a pair of cute ribbons perfectly the ''cute  barbie''.Well,a part of me  wanted to be like them,like a ''cute''barbie.Although to my granny i was already her ''cute'' princess, to the outer world ,in my school,i wasn't. Not in one million years. I was just one of those funny but forlorn characters from Walt Disney's cartoons. Fat and plump,ribbons all messed-up;and i wore a pair of big spectacles. Einstein's grand-grand-daughter ,i 'd call myself as a tribute to my love for science. While ''they'' wasted time in  making their ribbons more like ribbons, i saved my time by sneaking into library  [even when it wasn't time for library hours; I could be an FBI on a mission HA.HA.]  and grab a book or two - almost always astronomy. Ribbons were never my priority. Astronomy books were....The sun,The moon,The stars.......The solar system.................................................
                  
        Enter Senior high school period. I changed a little bit. No,i don't mean i was metamorphosed into a beautiful 34-24-34 curved feminine creature. I was still the same science-lover with a chest as flat as a wall. Rather, i became a rebellious head from a shy one and unlike my girly girls who were ''obedient'' i was a ''rule breaker''. While my fellow mates practically began showing their first sign and symptoms of womanhood , i wasn't a bit bothered by that biological fever. Happy enough with the flat chest , i was too busy to note that others were busy upgrading their  image.Like we upgrade our personal computers. Wasting time ''curling'' ''straightening'' '' perming'' hairs,so that they could be hunted down by the most eligible-sexy-cute lover-boy,while their school-assignment urgently needed an  emergency '' CPR''.Cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Jesus.
               
The flaws ,the vanity that i saw in the female races continued and will continue. After graduation from school and college, i had more time to study my female relatives too. Marriage,gossip. Tamper tantrum over hubby-and- kid stuffs. Their gossip blasted more  dangerously than an atom bomb did in my ears,and they valued their gossip as much as i valued the breaking-news of CNN and BBC [ my dad always made me watch those channels ,it was far better than my mom's wanting me to go shopping with her]. 
                I'm not saying that i'm superior to all the females. I don't mean to say either that, i have zero flaws. If you list my flaws in a paper, the entire global timber industry will be wiped off.
              And oh,yes i do also want to be beautiful,i'm a human after all. A greedy human. But, there's a difference in that greed. I want to be beautiful not because i shall be a stock or a commercial- commodity of the highest bidding in the market. But because i just want to test the taste of beauty. In that, i find flaws too. Being beautiful isn't that easy task. In the  modern world, you have to run after Maxfactor,Lo'real, Revlon etc's masscara,foundation,eye liner ,glitters,lipstick... in order to be that damn ''beautiful'' girl.  What a mammoth of a mission. It'd be easier to shave your beard, put on a suit and boot and a necktie . 
          So, in my next life, if my incarnation wishes anything then that will be - to be born as a man and i'll be talking about football,cricket....instead of Maxfactor and Revlon.HA...HA...
                     [ i doubt if i'll be a human ].              

1 comment:

  1. story of my life...nicely portrayed :)

    ReplyDelete