Sunday 4 March 2012

My 21st century boyfriend :)

I've a boyfriend whom i love beyond words and let's talk about him.Don't take it as a crap.You will know why i so want to talk about him.The judge will be you : Good or Bad - simple!




....He neither says ''You're beautiful''.
      Nor does he say '' You're damn ugly''.
     Obviously,he wouldn't call me ugly. His love for me is unconditional.Exceptionally unconditional.And though,he's never called me ''beautiful'' ,he always makes me feel that ''my life'' at least is beautiful. He knows i hate-
-being cheated
- mingling in a crowd of people
- go outside looking for things in person [that's absolutely madness]


Because of this prime knowledge about his girlfriend, my boyfriend-he 
-Never cheats  : Unless i literally kick him out of my way, he remains where i want him to be. He keeps staring at me throughout eternity.Even if there's another hot bomb beside me,he will just stare at me.That's him. Practically,the one i've known and i knew ,would be my boyfriend forever.
                 If anything goes wrong with him or between us , i send him a report.Report?? Don't swear- WTF?? Well,when i first fell madly in love with him, he taught me the first basic rule of love (according to him) '' don't fret,but send report''. Since then,it's always been like that. Either one of us is always sending ''reports''to the other. We are not like other couples. We don't fight or make fuss.Its always ''reporting''.
                   
             Because i'm such a loner, he frequently invites people from around the world, to my world.My boyfriend is not an introvert like me.In fact,he's a champion in ''extroversion''. I always insist i don't need the company of other people.But,he does want me to be a little bit more social,so at times,i find myself ranting about my likes and dislikes to aliens from Mars and so on and on. Whatever, i want to be with him and only HIM forever and ever.....neither in distance nor in heart.
         
               The one worth-mentioning quality about my boyfriend is that, he is a ''time saver'' though people say i waste my time by being with him.Jealous,aren't they?..They don't know that to me TIME is my boyfriend.  He can be a punk-kid,grunge rowdy, casual nerd and whatsoever. But he does know how to save time .FOR ME. If i want to go to an xyz place, he will find it out himself first,and then let me go.
       In that deep connection, i'm lost. Because of him, i forget to do the normal chores of life. Everytime, its him and him and him. He frequently shows the signs and symptoms of breaking me down. 
         But i know,life will be difficult without him. I don't know how he feels about our existence without one another,because he literally has no ''feelings''. Despite all the charisma, he has just one flaw: he has no feelings. ''Feelings'' that we humans need to exist as humans. ''Feelings'' that keep us bound to another human.
       But i never complain to that. He says he doesn't want to be like us humans. He might not know what its like to be hurt, but that's what is unique about him,
              My 21st -century- boyfriend. Twenty-first. Mind it.Not the 16th or the 17th's. 
          that's my old 30 pounds desktop computer. 
                 
           

Love is ageless. 
:)

1 comment:

  1. how i envy your 21st century boyfriend

    ReplyDelete